10.08.2009

This is where I live!



This is the view of the town of Lacoste from the valley below. I live somewhere in there!


This is the entrance to our sweet little dorm room/ home away from home. There are eight of us living in the house (two to a room for the most part) and surprisingly enough the two shower bathroom hasn't been a problem at all. It's such a great group of us! We have so much fun together...Lots of movie watching. Lots of chatting. and lots of late night dancing!

This is my bed.  I brought my strip quilt with me that I made in art quilt spring quarter and I am so happy that I did! I love having it here with me and It's also much nicer to look at than the horrible hot pink and purple comforters that were on our beds when we got here. We have our little room decorated all cute and it's slowly feeling like more of a place that I can call my own than a dreary stone walled cave.


This is the Boulangerie (our library) and It's one of my most favorite little spots here on "campus" It's really cozy and very close to my "home" which is just right down that little alley way to the left!

We went on a little nature hike to explore the area with Pam and the following are pictures of what we saw:

Imagine millions of these tiny tiny snails stuck to the plants all over an open field. There were little white dots for miles.


This interesting little plant is called a teasel.
 

I just thought these little flowers were too precious. 

. . .

. . .

Thats all for now. Isn't it so beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment