9.25.2009

Isle Sur La Sourge.

On our third day here we woke bright and early and the wonderful Pamela Wiley took us (the fibers girls!) to the antique market of Isle Sur La Sourge. Lucky for us it happens ever Sunday! I was still feeling kind of weird about where I was (meaning not at home or in Savannah....In fact, very far away from both!) but seeing all of those treasures and beautiful antiques perked me right up! We saw some lovely trims, ribbons, and textiles and lots of other beautiful little trinkets. I could hardly contain my excitement. I'm looking forward to the many, many visits we take to Isle Sur La Sourge! I haven't bought anything YET, but here is some of what I "oooohed" and "aahhhhed" over!

. . .

These two were quite the characters and you couldn't help but love them both. I could tell they wanted to come home with me really bad.
. . .

. . .

. . .

This was the most content little pup I've ever seen. He was perfectly satisfied just snuggled up in his basket. Too cute. 
. . .


No comments:

Post a Comment