9.20.2009

On to the next adventure.

Ugh. I feel like I am skipping so much about London (And it truly was SO wonderful!). But in order to stay on top of things I am going to move straight to Lacoste. Not being able to update the blog while in London has put me a little behind and the internet here is pretty iffy as well. BUT We're here! We got to Marseille just fine and the meet up with the rest of the group was easy. It was pouring down rain when we got here and it even hailed on us once we got to the village. It was all very exciting. After the rain calmed we checked in and were given our room keys. I will be living with a group of incredible fibers girls and we've already been enjoying it so much. Once it stopped raining the sun began to peak through the clouds and we got to see the most gorgeous rainbow over the valley below. 


The view here is absolutely incredible. It almost seems unreal. The past couple of days have consisted of getting settled and adjusted, visiting markets, and exploring the village. There's something new to discover every day!

. . .

exploring the Pont Julien on the way back from the market at Apt(another town close by). 

here's a little glimpse of what I walk through every day. 
another view of the valley below.

I hope that this quick little post gives you somewhat of an idea of where I'm living. Although I can hardly believe it myself sometimes! I will post some images of my room and such later. The food has been surprisingly tasty. Unbelievably better than the SCAD cafe food in Savannah! Classes start  tomorrow but not quite for me...I have both of my classes on Tuesday/ Thursday. One from 9-12 and the other from 1-4. Keep following along with me on this little adventure. Much more to come!

2 comments:

  1. Keep the updates coming....I know it is hard to stay up on it...I loved the picture of the rainbow and showing where you walk each day! Thanks for sharing! LOVE YOU MISS YOU!

    ReplyDelete