9.01.2009

Shoe Clips.

I just finished my online orientation for Lacoste. Exciting! It was lovely and we even got a little french lesson from Madame Barbier. So fun! They said things like "pack light" and "This is not a fashion show!"  People have been telling me this ALL my life (like my mom on the first day of kindergarten! hah.) and to them I respond: "Are you kidding me, it's always a fashion show!" My mom has learned over the years to accept this and I'm certainly not going to change now... especially since this is Europe for goodness sake! Last night I made these cute little bow shoe clips which I plan on wearing with my favorite flats(s). you understand.
. . .

a little hot glue goes a long way.
. . .

Tada. and Umm...Yes, Please!

3 comments:

  1. hi kara! i saw you are following my blog and wanted to say hi!
    you are going to absolutely LOVE lacoste. It was seriously the most fun time of my life! soak up every minute!
    wish i could have gotten to know you when i was still at SCAD..looks like our tastes are right on the same page!
    keep up blogging..i'm sure you have lots of great things to share!
    abby;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo! so fun to hear!!
    give pam lots of love for me!
    so glad you got a onesie! i still am a super dork when i go into the store and see something new..and i am starting to have a closet full of baby clothes!
    well, here's to the start of a blogging friendship!
    please feel free to email me anytime as you embark on your senior year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea! Mustard keeps creeping into my wardrobe though, and I'm afraid that by the time I get to Lacoste I'm going to be yellow from head to hoof!

    Can't wait to see you there!

    ReplyDelete