9.01.2009

Antiques! and things for France.

Since I've been home I've been DYING to visit some of my favorite antique stores. On Sunday Mom and I went to Flue de Coop (adorable antique store with a great eye for display) and yesterday we visited Big Shanty Antique Mall (Love this one simply because well, it's Humongous!) Here are some of the items I snatched up: 

Cute portable cake stand I've had my eye on for a while. Finally went on Sale: $10! and precious children's book from the 1940's "Let's Take Turns" with adorable illustrations. this booth was on sale too. Hooray!
. . .

. . . 

. . .

The following are the things I found at Big Shanty. My mom told me that she would ship one box of stuff to Lacoste for me and I have decided that it will most likely be random supplies for classes.  Although the idea of having something that I consider to be slightly important for school shipped to Europe kind of terrifies me, I'm warming up to it. And besides Luggage gets lost all the time anyways, right? It's not like having it in my suitcase is any more of a guarantee it will get to Europe with me....yikes. However, I'm praying for no lost luggage!

Old sewing pattern box I plan to fill with fabrics, yarns, ribbon, etc. and cute victorian tin for random things like glue sticks, tape, paint brushes, etc. Adorable painting I found for $5. When the woman was ringing me up she says: "she looks like a little french woman" and I just smiled and felt inspired by my upcoming trip!
. . .


Supplies! They are ready to travel.
. . .

This last set is purchases I made from @home while I was still in Savannah. I am in love with the "Pins and Needles" organizer. 

. . .

. . .

Needless to say...I am getting soooo excited for this trip!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment